Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My Valentine

I hope you had a happy V-Day, I did.

Anyway here is an hour of music to hopefully get you to first base.

Put on and enjoy


It is in 5 parts and the songs got all jumbled up and rearranged, if you want to listen to it how I intended it to be listened to then you need to reorder the songs into the track-listing that follows.

I would recommend listening to it as intended, don't be a jerk, just listen to it how I say ;)


Part A
Part B
Part C
Part D
Part E

(The parts are just that, not in order, had to move things around so I didn't have to make 10 drops)
  1. This Could Be The Start Of Something Big
  2. Your Love
  3. Unfoolish
  4. I Won't Let The Chump Break Your Heart
  5. Crazy For You
  6. I've Fallen In Love With You
  7. I'm On Fire
  8. Sex On Fire
  9. Little Bit
  10. See Me Through
  11. Number 1
  12. Music Sounds Better With You
  13. Stuck On Repeat 
  14. Love Will Tear Us Apart
  15. I Need Love
  16. You've Got The Love 
If you put the songs into this order you are a genius and I love you.


 *Note these song's are uncompressed (you're welcome for that), as such that is why the drops are so big.

Synesthesia 10pm--Midnight Thursday Nights WSUM 91.7FM

No comments:

Post a Comment