Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Things: Video of the week & Song of the week (VOTW & SOTW)

Hello Lovelies, 

I have been remiss in getting the shows to you and that sort of thing, but 18 credits of awfulness, will do that to you.

However, I will be somewhat better off by Thursday, and lo and behold there will be another show, until then (when I can get all caught up), I will bore you with another video you may, or may not have seen/heard.

This will be the 1st post, in a video of the week, which I hope will either be tied into the show, or at least an awesome piece of sound & vision.

I will also be doing a song of the week, which I will be giving away which will be uncompressed so you can listen to it in all its glory on your crappy computer speakers/headphones -_-

Seriously, your ears will thank you if you upgrade your sound making device. 

Without further adieu.....

1st Video Of The Week:  
DJ Shadow: Blood On The Motorway (Fan-made video version)  
from the album The Private Press
This video is made by a fan, it fits the song so, so, well. This song usually makes me feel is about 1000 different emotions when I hear it, I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, and I hope you do too. 


I love so many video's but this is easily 1 of my favorites. 

I also own this video if anyone want's a copy, shoot me an email, with some contact info, and i'll do you 1 better.

I hope you watched the whole video, it does something to you, doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment