Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4 HOUR SHOW April 22nd Silent Shout

Once a semester, and once a summer, I do a longer show, 4 hours plus (record is 7 for me), trying to play the things that I think all fit together but at the same time, play things that I wouldn't have played on either a 2 hour show or in pieces here and there. 


Thus the WSUM weekend, started at 8pm instead of its normal 10pm. It seemed to be a big hit with all the people who normally don't tune in that late to get their Synesthesia fix. 



Tracklisting is going off of the WSUM playlist that I entered, during the show, because I erased the actual (d'oh) playlist. If it seems off or whatever, shoot me an email and I will try to get you the exact song name or whatever. It should be close to thou.


  1. Welcome To My Head by Thunderpuss
  2. Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine
  3. Silent Shout by The Knife
  4. Great Release by LCD Soundsystem
  5. In For The Kill (remix) by La Roux
  6. Starry Eyed (remix) by Ellie Goulding
  7. Fembot by Robyn
  8. Dancing On My Own by Robyn
  9. Drumming Song (remix) by Florence and The Machine
  10. Walking On A Dream (remix) by Empire Of The Sun
  11. Rocket (remix) by Goldfrapp
  12. Rock You All Night Long by Sander Kleinenberg
  13. Same Old Show by Basement Jaxx
  14. The Talk by The Clumps
  15. Where's Your Head At? by Basement Jaxx
  16. Pure Imagination by Willy Wonka
  17. Lay In A Shimmer by Pantha Du Prince
  18. Abglanz by Pantha Du Prince
  19. I Can't Forget You (remix) by Anthony White
  20. Go (remix) by Moby
  21. Behind The Mask by Yellow Magic Orchestra
  22. Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
  23. Azurra by Gui Boratto
  24. Simarions (remix) by Mikeal Weili
  25. Technarchy by Cybersonic
  26. Lyposuct by D.I.M.
  27. Elvi$ by Felix Da Housecat
  28. Under The Sun (remix) by Kidda
  29. Disco Monster (remix) by Lele
  30. Stand In A Line by The Rubies
  31. What You Need by Ciao
  32. The Pong by Audion
  33. Just Fucking by Audion
  34. Surrender by The Chemical Brothers
  35. Two Of Us by Supermayer
  36. Thieves In The Night by Hot Chip
  37. Half A Scissor by Mr. Oizo
  38. Your Woman by White Town
  39. Orinoco Ninja by Die Antwoord
  40. America by Dusty Kid
  41. Other songs, but I don't feel like labeling them, if need be email me.

There really isn't much to say about this show, probably my new favorite show that I did, any show where I play something off of the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory is going to be a good show as far as I am concerned, and Johnny Depp & Tim Burton, how could you. Fuckers that remake was the worst thing EVER. Burton I forgive you, you did make Nightmare Before Christmas after all, but Johnny Depp was been wack sauce, since he left 21 Jump Street.

April 22nd Show: Part A


April 22nd Show: Part B

Like usual, click to download

Enjoy and remember:

"If you want to view paradise, 
simply look around and view it...."

No comments:

Post a Comment