Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thoughts on the first half of the year musically speaking

It has been a REALLY bad year for music thus far. Most of the major labels are WAYYY off sales from even last year (is it ever going to bottom out?), even Video Games, are having a down year thus far...

I am working on getting all of the shows from this past semester up and running, but I don't feel like just posting straight shows without words, but maybe that might happen, I am fucking tired of writing, ill tell you that.



Musically I have really only bought 1 album (that I have listened to enough to have an opinion about), and that is Pantha Du Prince's Black Noise album

Pantha Du Prince has made melodic-minimal-techno for the past 7 years, releasing 2 other very good albums with 1 or 2 superior songs on them each.

Pantha Du Prince is available on itunes/Amazon/Beatport & Juno download.

It's kinda hard to find otherwise.

I will probably have a better attitude on music once new albums from MIA, SIA, Ellen Allien and many more release their albums for the summer push.

Until then I will keep my ears tuned for some new Synesthesia magic to share with you.

Buy more music!


Synesthesia 10pm--Midnight Thursday Nights WSUM 91.7FM

No comments:

Post a Comment